I know we were all looking forward to a beautiful spring to get out and do things. Unfortunately, those plans have already been affected by Covid-19. It has also impacted MARTA's activities. Our newsletter had already been printed at the point that schools were closed, and we have already made changes to our activity schedule and anticipate that more may follow.
We will always err on the side of caution, but, unfortunately, we do not know how long the risk will last, so we will be making decisions regarding our activities closer to the dates. Please sign up for events you are interested in and then we will be able to contact you with any changes. Do not send any money now until we are assured the event will be taking place.
We will update you when new dates for the postponements have been chosen. If you are interested in any of the activities, please sign up using the contact page, and then if we need to reschedule, we can inform you of the new date.
Make sure you return to the webpage often to get updates. Stay safe and well.